The International Longeviry Center UK (ILC UK) is holding its 2020 Future of Ageing conference virtually on Thursday 3 December. This year’s conference will explore how we can make policy and practice work for both today’s and tomorrow’s older and younger people, in the context of the post-pandemic recovery and beyond.
We will hear from:
- Sir Michael Marmot, Professor, UCL;
- Sir Andrew Dilnot, Warden, Nuffield College, Oxford;
- Sir Jonathon Porritt, Co-Founder, Forum for the Future;
- Cat Smith MP, Shadow Minister for Voter Engagement and Young People;
- Sophie Howe, Future Generations Commissioner for Wales;
- James Bullion, President, Association of Directors of Adult Social Services;
- Will Moy, Chief Executive, Full Fact;
- Maxeme Tuchman, CEO and Co-Founder, Caribu;
- Prof Vybarr Cregan-Reid, Author of “Primate Change”;
- Roman Krznaric, Author of “The Good Ancestor”;
- Baroness Sally Greengross OBE;
- And many more.
You can get an early bird ticket before Sunday 11 October.
For more information visit the event web page