AGE is a network of both organisations of older people and/or organisations working for them. Our primary objective and duty is to promote the active involvement of older people. Given the great diversity present in older age, we want our network to be as inclusive and representative as possible!
- Read about AGE mission and guiding principles
- Discover our governance structure
- Meet with our current members
WHY to become a Member of AGE?
By joining our network, you will…
Concretely, you will be able to…
- Liaise with European officials with the help of AGE secretariat
- Receive information about EU and global policies and funding opportunities
- Appoint representatives to contribute to the policy work of AGE Task Forces
- Train your staff and experts through AGE capacity-building activities
- Participate in research and innovation projects AGE is involved in
- Share your work and activities within AGE network
Reaching a critical mass is key to make a difference! We look forward to meeting you to discuss how we could best team up.
Do not hesitate to drop a line to AGE Membership officer, Estelle Huchet: email@example.com
WHAT type of Member categories exist?
Membership fee: 0.28% of your organisation income (with a maximum amount of 3218,25 euros)
Participation to all AGE’s activities
Refunds for most of your participating costs
Full vote at the General Assembly
Possibility to nominate your organisation to be a representative of your Member State on the Council of Administration
- Participation in all meetings and working groups
- Possible refund of expenses (the Council, in consultation with the Executive Committee and the Secretariat, will decide)
- One observer (with no voting right) to the General Assembly (one delegate per member)
- One representative in the Council of Administration (one representative per country elected by the members of the country)
Membership fee: 405,3 euros per year
Participation in all AGE activities including policy work and commenting on text proposals
No refund for costs incurred by your participation in AGE activities
One delegate to AGE General Assembly (no voting right and no refund)
No representative in the Council of Administration
- Participation in AGE policy work only
- No refund for costs incurred by your participation in AGE activities
- One delegate to AGE General Assembly (no voting right and no refund)
- No representative in the Council of Administration
WHO can become a Member?
Be legally constituted as a not-for-profit and non-gevermental association
Directly represent and/or work on behalf of older and/or retired people
Be located in the countries of the European Union (full members only)
HOW to become a Member?
Attach a copy of your organization statues
Attach a copy of the latest approved accounts of your organization
Share any material about your activities (annual report, newsletter, leaflet, etc.)
Mail your application to our accreditation committee:
Avenue de Tervueren 168/2
1150 Brussels (Belgium)