HAIVISIO is an ambitious Coordination and Support Action project aimed at enhancing visibility and awareness of the results generated by eHealth, Active Ageing and Independent Living projects, supporting community building around these results, through a series of communication and synergy exploitation activities.
The proposed project invites relevant projects to engage in a collective and synergetic way, identifying best-practices, involving the most active partners and stakeholders and disseminating widely the added value and assets generated from each of these projects. HAIVISIO links and works in tandem with almost all relevant projects funded by the European Commission in an attempt to increase their impact on the society and to bridge the existing gap between ICT research and innovation results in eHealth, Active Ageing and Independent Living and the routine provision of services to the European citizens.
HAIVISIO objectives are:
• Identification and documentation of research and innovation project assets of a selected number of eHealth, Active Ageing and Independent Living projects, in order to create the appropriate categories of results for applying (i) a tailored strategic communication and synergy exploitation plan; and (ii) a methodology to assess the maturity and impact of these assets.
• Tailored communication and synergies overall strategy and plans, for setting the strategy behind the project communication activities, the communication and synergy exploitation plans that will be followed.
• Settle internal and wider communication means. HAIVISIO utilises online resources and offline media forms to ensure, on the one hand, that a regular communication is established between the more active projects and relevant stakeholders and, on the other hand, a wider visibility to the general public. The aim of the communication means is to create a community of actors and stakeholders including the wider public, which share experiences on eHealth, Ageing and Inclusion, highlighting best-practices and project research and innovation assets.
• Consult and train projects. HAIVISIO organises trainings aimed at giving the identified consortia the necessary know-how and tools for an effective communication of the benefits of the project results taking into consideration the different segments of the target population for external and the specific kind of message to which these are likely to respond.
• Establish synergies between relevant projects according to their research and innovation project assets and the communication strategy already identified.
• Support networking and awareness raising activities with stakeholders in research and innovation in eHealth, Active Ageing and Independent Living and disseminate shared knowledge, expertise, evidence and experience.
• Propose collaborative exploitation plans with stakeholders: based on the nature of the assets and the stakeholders involved, HAIVISIO may propose several tailored exploitation strategies (joint venture, strategic alliance, etc.)
• Recommendations and consultation at policy and project level. Recommendations both as contribution to national and EU policies and as support to relevant active projects by promoting synergies and knowledge exchange. HAIVISIO intends to support the consultation process at national level and at EU level at the new EU framework for research and innovation in Horizon 2020.
HAIVISIO outcomes include:
• Collaborations and a roadmap and action plan to support future projects.
• Results and activities of the projects disseminated, interested stakeholders informed
• Development of stakeholder-led tailored communication and synergy plans, and making use of existing information services.
• Organisation of events including active projects and relevant stakeholders in order to attract attention over
• the work already done and on how to transfer project assets to the market.
Workshop on new solutions for active ageing, eHealth and independent living during the Open Days
During the Open Days European Week of Regions and Cities, Haivisio organised an event on demographic changes in Europe and new solutions for active ageing, eHealth and independent living.
Participants learned about how to bridge the space between the Horizon2020 programme and regional innovation and implementation through targeted ESIF/ERDF operational programmes. Also, information about the EU thematic network and up-coming covenant on demographic change that is open to local and regional actors interested in innovative approaches towards supporting active and healthy ageing was presented.
The workshop, entitled “Paving the way for eHealth, active ageing and independent living products and services generated by European Research & Innovation projects,” was held on 9 October 2014 in the Charlemagne building at the European Commission.
HAIVISIO is an acronym for "Enhanced visibility and awareness in eHealth, active ageing and independent living projects."
For more information, please visit HAIVISIO website: http://haivisio.eu/