> Theme: Integrated care
> Timeline: November 2019 - November 2023
> Keywords: Integrated care, quality of health care, independent living, value-based care, personalised care, healthy ageing, outcome-based, long-term care.
Demographic projections show that Europe’s older population will peak in the next decades.
In light of the current demographic changes, healthy ageing along with independent living have become key issues for European countries. The importance of independence, participation and autonomy of older people is of primary importance in order to ensure high levels of health and well-being of the population, secure good quality standards of life and maintain and strengthen the system’s sustainability.
The primary aim of Valuecare is to deliver personalised integrated (health and social) care services to reach the best citizen’s health outcomes possible by rewarding care providers for helping citizens tackle their health conditions and improve their overall level of health and wellbeing.
Besides improving end users’ conditions, the project also aims at improving the quality of life and wellbeing of health and social service providers by focusing on their job satisfaction.
- ERASMUS UNIVERSITAIR MEDISCH
- FONDAZIONE BRUNO KESSLER
- VODAFONE INNOVUS ANONIMI
- VIDAVO S.A.
- CARITAS DIOCESANA DE COIMBRA
- AZIENDA UNITA LOCALE SOCIO SANITARIA N 2 MARCA TREVIGIANA
- ISTITUTO PER SERVIZI DI RICOVERO E ASSISTENZA AGLI ANZIANI
- SVEUCILISTE U RIJECI, MEDICINSKI FAKULTET
- UNIVERSITAT DE VALENCIA
- IATRIKO ATHINON EMPORIKI ANONYMOS ETAIREIA
- FUNDACION DE LA COMUNITAT VALENCIANA PARA LA PROMOCION ESTRATEGICA EL DESARROLLO Y LA INNOVACION URBANA
- UNIVERSITY COLLEGE DUBLIN
- ECHALLIANCE COMPANY LIMITED BY GUARANTEE
- SIMAHIA GIA TIN OLOKLIROMENI FRONTIDA
- AGE PLATFORM EUROPE
- STICHTING INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATIONFOR INTEGRATED CARE
- SENIOR EUROPA SOCIEDAD LIMITADA
AGE Platform Europe role is to provide the voice of older people in all the activities foreseen in the project. For this reason, AGE will develop guidelines on how to involve older people and support medical and technical partners on how best to involve and ask end users about their values and priorities.
Age will be in charge of driving consultations with end users and making sure their priorities, needs and values are reflected throughout the project’s implementation as well as in the project’s policy recommendations.